- Website users may place orders for Goods, which Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD may accept or reject. Whether or not Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD for the Goods.
- NOTE: Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD will indicate the acceptance of your order by sending you an official quote, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any monies already paid.
- Any order of a firearm will be subject to the condition that you accept our terms:
A courier fee will be added to invoice in order for us to courier your application forms to your address, or you may collect it in store.
If you would like your firearm to be sent to your local dealer, a letter from the purchaser must be sent confirming the transfer with the dealers information. We will contact the dealer to confirm the arrangement, and a courier fee will be added onto your invoice. If I firearm is sent to another dealer, then THAT dealer is responsible for proving you with an application form and putting the firearm onto their dealer stock.
- Any order of ammunition will be subject to the condition that we obtain from yourself, firearm license that is valid and complies with the firearm control act. Ammunition may be collected or sent your local dealer for collection, a letter from the purchaser must be sent confirming the transfer, with the dealers information We will contact the dealer to confirm the arrangement and a courier fee will be added onto your invoice.
- Any order of propellant/powder will be subject to the condition that it may be only collected and upon on collection, a valid firearm license must be presented that complies with the firearm control act. Or it may be sent to your local dealer. Collection will need to be arranged by yourself or a dealer and it may only be sent via a courier company licensed to transport propellant. (NOT RAM)
- Placing a pre-order or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD, Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers therefore are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- Pictures are a general representation of the products on offer, but if there is any dispute, please refer to the descriptions rather than the items pictured. Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD will not be held liable for incorrect pictures or images reflecting incorrect information.
- In the case of Goods for sale by a Third Party Seller, Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. Consequently, should you order any Goods from a Third Party Seller which are in fact sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Certain Goods may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such Goods are being purchased for resale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you or limit your quantities.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Goods displayed on any third party websites.
- Any item that is brought back for repairs or replacement that is still under warranty or within 30 days must have a valid invoice and the original packaging, should the original package not be produced a 10% or 20% handling fee will be deducted off the purchase price.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days unless agreed upon by Waterfall Arms and Outdoor PTY LTD or the suppliers, and a 20% restocking fee may apply.